We pride ourselves on offering our customers a complete product, service, sales and marketing support. Due to our expanding depot network, we are recruiting for all positions within a variety of locations in the UK.
Sevenday are the original national depot distribution network serving the trade and DIY window installer with locations across England, Wales and Scotland. As we continue to grow and invest in the business we are looking for individuals to grow our set of Local Window Experts.
We are looking for driven individuals with a B2B trade counter environment. The right individuals will be ambitious and driven by success. Prompting the Sevenday Value Proposition on a daily basis to set us apart from the competition.
Sevenday offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Soon you could become part of our exciting network expansion plans.
Any interested applications can submit their CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to: Depot Manager
- All drivers are responsible for daily vehicle checks which will include water, tyres, oil, fuel, etc
- Load and unload trucks with product
- Ensure load is correctly stored and secured prior to departure
- All tachograph laws are observed and adhered to at all times where applicable
- No driver is to exceed the national speed limits permitted
- Ensure cleanliness of vehicle – inside and outside of vehicle
- All drivers to observe and adhere to Highway Code at all times
- The use of mobile phones whilst driving is strictly prohibited unless a hands-free kit is installed
- Always display a mature and professional attitude when dealing directly with customers
- Any queries regarding cash collection must be directed to the accounts dept prior to unloading delivery
- All drivers are responsible for ensuring goods are checked against despatch notes whilst unloading
- All vehicle faults are to be reported as soon as possible
- Assist depot manager when required with ad hoc daily activities to ensure the smooth running of the depot
- Support the Control of Goods In/Out
- Assist with the Day-to-Day housekeeping of warehouse and skip areas.